What to Expect
What We Do
- Your “Story” will be professionally vetted by our team of experienced producers and freelance writers, followed by a “get to know you” phone conversation.
- Working with a group of experienced recruiters, we have identified what employers need to hear. We will guide you so your story is focused and relevant.
- On shoot day, you will be interviewed in the areas covered in your phone conversation.
- Professional camera crews will make you look your very best using the latest technology.
- Professional media coaching is included — professional makeup is available.
- Your story will be produced, edited and enhanced with music, graphics and photos.
What You Get
- Your personal engaging and insightful profile in Network Newsmagazine quality, at your best, looking your best.
- Your own web link with your career profile – your video profile, traditional resume, references, on camera testimonials and contact information — in one place accessible from a variety of mobile devices.
- You can post your profile link on social media including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and in personalized email.
- Professionally produced DVD (upon request)
- We will make your profile globally available to top recruiters.
- We will make revisions and additions to address specific opportunities for one year.